Every child has the right to education, that is right to learn and grow in all the areas of life to his fullest potential and in every possible manner. So, to make this possible and to ensure that even our CWSN ( Children With Special Needs) have access to all the opportunities to learn and grow, we, at Army Public School, Jaipur are working towards providing Inclusive Education to create and ensure such a learning environment that not only cater to the unique needs of each and every child but also is barrier-free and based on the principles of Inclusive Education that talk about:
- Access: – that is to ensure that each and every child has access to all the services in the school.
- Relevance: – that it has all services that we provide to the children are relevant to the child.
- Participation: – that is to ensure that each and every child gets the opportunity to socialize and involved.
- Equity: – that is to cater to the special needs of CWSN as per the requirement.
- Improvement: – that is to empower the CWSN in a manner that builds up their self-esteem and independence in life.