Dated 19 JUNE 2020
ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL, JAIPUR
PROCEDURE TO APPLY FOR TRANSFER CERTIFICATE (TC)
1. It is intimated that Army Public School Jaipur is located in Military Station, Jaipur. Therefore, due to the crisis of COVID-19 in the country, there is a need to avoid/minimize the personal contact of parents/guardians with the school staff and vice versa to prevent community transfer of CORONA Virus and maintain the aspect of Social Distancing.
2. Keeping in view of the above situation, the following procedure to apply for Transfer Certificate (TC) is given below for convenience of parents/guardians:-
(a) Parents/Guardian are required to write an application addressing The Principal, Army Public School, Jaipur along with mentioning the following details and send the same to school email id i.e.
(i) Admission Number of the Student
(ii) Class with Section
(iii)Name of the Student
(iv) Father’s Name
(v) Fees paid upto : _________
(vi) Library Book: Returned /Not Returned/ Not Taken
(vii) Attendance : __________
(viii) A/c No., IFSC Code (through which Security Deposit Refund amount required )
(b) School will download the request application form and after verification of the details from school records, TC will be prepared. It will then get checked by the Class Teacher and the Examiner on re-opening of the school.
(c) After signature of the Principal, the parents/guardians will be informed by the respective Class teacher in class What’s App group for collection of the TC from the main gate of the school.
3. Before applying for TC, parents/Guardians need to ensure that complete fees till the date of application of TC has been paid/deposited and Book(s) issued to the students has/have been deposited back to the school.
4. Also enclose/attach/upload a cancelled cheque for refund of security amount deposition.
5. No parent/guardian will approach school physically for the above said procedure.
Mrs Gayatri Kulshreshtha
Army Public School, Jaipur